To take advantage of the EB-5 program, individuals must invest $900,000 in the United States. The advantages are:
- Leads to permanent residency, or a green card.
- No requirements for education, experience, or language skills.
- The presence of any family members in the United States is not required.
- The investor doesn’t need to be continuously present in the United States.
- Investors are not required to locate a U.S. employer.
- The possibility of designating a person for the day to day management of the company exists.
- Investors may pay tax and build credit even before residence in the United States.
- Investors may choose any state to live in.
Receiving the U.S. green card brings about the following benefits:
- In addition to the investor, his/her spouse and single children under the age of 21 are fortunate to obtain U.S. green card.
- All of the family members are authorized to work in the United States.
- The investor can establish any type of business in the United States.
- The investor’s children can study at public schools at no charge.
- The investor and his/her spouse and children may attend college or university at U.S. resident costs.
- The investor and his/her spouse and children have the opportunity to exit the country unlimited.
- The investor and his/her spouse and children can become U.S. citizens and receive U.S. passports after 5 years provided that they satisfy certain requirements.
Participation in the EB-5 program necessitates investing a significant amount of capital. Therefore, you would need to have an experienced and committed team’s support by your side. The Law Offices of Kameli and Associates with years of experience in immigration and equipped with the most experienced immigration attorneys can be the best companion in receiving U.S. green card through the EB-5 program.